GCR is moving this year’s AirportIQ World Users Conference to early 2016. If you have already registered for the 2015 conference, we will be contacting you shortly.
For many years AirportIQ World has been an annual focus for users of AirportIQ Business Manager, ASOCS, and our other aviation products to learn and network among colleagues. GCR remains firmly committed to our AirportIQ suite of software solutions and services, but aviation is not all of what we do. In addition to aviation, GCR also has IQ solutions in energy, government technology, elections, disaster management, land services, and community planning.
GCR is a growing and evolving company. In recent years we are seeing our different market segments’ hard boundaries blur as we find that software solutions we began in one industry find uses in another. With this in mind, GCR is launching the GCR WORLD 2016 conference in April.
GCR WORLD 2016 will offer:
• A bigger and better meeting, with more attendees, more information and more collaboration options with better amenities
• Strong content, training, demos, partner company presentations, and opportunities to meet and interact with the GCR team
• New Orleans in the spring – a few days before the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, or “Jazzfest,” with a special package for guests
Why our clients and aviation industry professionals should attend:
• The same User Group sessions for AirportIQ clients that we are known for holding
• The ability to influence the future development of the AirportIQ suite of software solutions
• Opportunities to learn from the experts, other clients, and partner companies
• In addition to the valuable learning sessions, the New Orleans food, music, and culture in the world-famous French Quarter